sábado, 22 de enero de 2011

nuevo dossier de fotos


Nuevo Dossier

Esta ocasión en mi inspiración nuevas imágenes, cargadas en photoshop, espero les gusten y pues aca van.,  J


WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!!!

Welcome to the jungle!
 
We've got fun 'n games
We got everything you want
Hard, we know all the names
We are the people that can find
Whatever you may need
If you got the money, honey
We got your disease….






TRUE

I won't talk, i won't breathe
i won't move 'til you finally see
that you belong with me
You might think i don't look
but deep inside, in the corner of my mind
i'm attatched to you, mmmm
I'm weak, it's true
cause i'm afraid to know the answer
do you want me too?
cause my heart keeps falling faster…..
                        
                        


LA MENTIRA
                      

Se te olvida
que me quieres a pesar de lo que dices
pues llevamos en el alma cicatrices
imposibles de borrar
Se te olvida
que hasta puedo hacerte mal si me decido
pues tu amor lo tengo muy comprometido
pero a fuerzas no será
Y hoy resulta
que no soy de la estatura de tu vida
y al dejarme casi, casi, se te olvida
que hay un pacto entre los dos
Por mi parte
te devuelvo tu promesa de adorarme
ni siquiera sientas pena por dejarme
que ese pacto
no es con dios.






MY FAVOURITE GAME



I don't know what you're looking for
You haven't found it baby, thats for sure
You rip me off, you spread me all around
In the dust of a deartide?
And this is no case of lust you see
Its not a matter of you versus me
Its fine the way you want to be on your own
But in the end its always me alone

I'm losing my favourite game
You're losing your mind again
I'm losing my baby, losing my favourite game….



                


SEXY BOY


Sexy boy, sexy boy ...
Où sont tes héros aux corps d'athlètes
où sont tes idoles mal rasées, bien habillées
Sexy boy, sexy boy ...
Dans leurs yeux des dollars
dans leurs sourires des diamants
moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu
Sexy boy, sexy boy ...
Apollon deux mille zéro défaut vingt et un an
c'est l'homme ideal charme au masculin
Sexy boy, sexy boy ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario